Taste the best
YOUNGSTOWN AREA WINE TRAIL
The Wines of the Valley Wine Trail is back by popular demand and features ALL NEW charm designs!
Pick up a passport, and travel the Wines of the Valley Wine Trail — visit each of our six participating wineries listed below, purchase a glass of wine, get your passport stamped and receive a wine charm exclusive to each winery. Collect five or more stamps and redeem your passport at one of our redemption locations to receive a keepsake charm box plus a bonus charm. Offer good through September 29, 2019.
Mastropietro Winery | 14558 Ellsworth Rd., Berlin Center | 330-547-2151
The Vineyards at Pine Lake | 14101 Market St., Columbiana | 234-759-3980
L’uva Bella Winery & Bistro | 6597 Center Rd., Lowellville | 330-536-6450
Diletto Winery | 8578 Market St., Boardman | 330-330-8844
Halliday’s Winery | 2400 N.E. River Rd., Lake Milton | 330-654-9463
Lil Paws Winery & Brewery | 17574 Mahoning Ave., Lake Milton | 330-970-9463
Want even more? Make the most of your Wine Trail experience. Book a Winery Weekend at local hotels offering special rates (ask for special WINE TRAIL rates by CALLING hotels. Do not book online):
- Bella Fattoria Bed & Breakfast (at Mastropietro Winery) | 14560 Ellsworth Rd., Berlin Center | 330-720-2544
- Sebring Mansion Inn & Spa | 385 W. Ohio Ave., Sebring | 330-938-0423
- Courtyard By Marriott | 4173 Westford Place, Canfield | 330-533-6880
- Best Western Plus Dutch Haus Inn & Suites | 150 E. State Route 14, Columbiana | 330-482-5050
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center | 7410 South Ave., Boardman | 330-726-1611
- Fairfield By Marriott | 7397 Tiffany Blvd. South, Boardman | 330-726-5979
- Hampton Inn | 880 N. Canfield-Niles Rd. (Rt. 46), Austintown | 330-544-0660
- Home2 Suites | 5580 Interstate Blvd., Austintown | 330-505-9935
Need additional ideas for your wine weekend? Request a FREE Mahoning County Travel Guide. Cheers!