On Friday March 17 from 12:00pm–11:00pm and Saturday, March 18 from 3:00pm–11:00pm, celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at downtown Youngstown’s ShamRock the Block! It’s time to get your green on with the area’s best Irish bands, games, brews, drink specials, and food. Fun will flow from W. Federal & Hazel down to E. Federal & Andrews Avenue, and everywhere in between. The Federal and West 34, in collaboration with the City of Youngstown and the Downtown Youngstown Partnership, are providing the party’s big tent, so festivities will continue, rain or shine.
Fun will also be had on Friday morning at Youngstown Maennerchor with Kegs and Eggs at 8:00am then with Noble Creature brunch specials, downtown bands, and brews! On Saturday, March 18, the fun continues, with music, food & drink specials, and don’t forget Penguin City’s St. Baldrick’s Event!
- Avalon Downtown (11am – 2am) Imbibe Martini Bar (5pm – 2:30am)
- The Boxcar Lounge (4pm – 10pm) Noble Creature (11am – 10pm)
- Circle Hookah & Bar (12pm – 2:30am) Penguin City Beer (11am – 12 am)
- Draught House (11am – 2:30am) Prima Cucina Italiana (5pm – 11pm)
- The Federal (11am – 12am) Ryes Craft Beer & Whiskey (5pm – 2:30am)
- The Foundation Lounge (11:30am – 9:30pm) V2 (10am – 2 am)
- Gringo’s Tacos (9am – 2:30am) West 34 (11am – 12am)
- Youngstown Maennerchor (8am – 9pm)
Federal St Tent Entertainment:
The Shoe Shine Boys
Hoss & the Juggernauts
No Funk No Justice
Noble Creature Evening Entertainment:
Live music by Caitlin Hedge (violin), Dave Lynn (acoustic guitar), and Ian Kinnaman (upright bass).
Penguin City Entertainment:
Steel Valley Pipe & Drum
County Mayo ($5 Cover starting at 12pm)
IDs required (21 & over). Paid parking is available at the garage on W. Boardman and Eastern Gateway. Free parking is available across the river at the B&O, where there’s a fish fry on Friday, and drink specials all weekend. Or grab a Reuben Sandwich at the Boxcar Lounge.