The Joy of Christmas drive-through holiday light display features more than one million lights in 80 holiday scenes. Admission is $10 donation per vehicle or $25 for a season pass.
Hours for the 2021 season will be Thursday-Sunday, November 18-21, 25-28, and December 2-5, 6-9pm. Open nightly December 9-26, 6-9pm.
In addition to the light displays, guests can stop at the Gingerbread House and Santa’s Ice Castle to enjoy Christmas cookies, hot chocolate, and food for purchase from local non-profit organizations; pictures with Santa in the Ice Castle (for purchase) by Small Wonders Photography; Mrs. Claus’s Story Time in the Gingerbread House (Thursdays and Sundays); a collection of decorated gingerbread houses; and an indoor train display.
- Columbiana Chamber of Commerce Christmas Tree Lighting and Parade – Friday, November 19, 6:30pm
- Hayride & Petting Zoo – Saturday, November 20, 6pm-8pm, $5 per person, under 3 free
- Senior Nights – Sunday, November 21 and Sunday, December 5, 6pm-9pm, Seniors 60+ $5 per car
- Walk-It Night – Monday, December 6, 6pm-8pm, $5 per person (no cars)
- Twas the Night Before 5K – Tuesday, December 7, 6pm, Register at secondsoletiming.com
- Santa’s Special Night – Wednesday, December 8, 5:30pm-9pm, by appointment only
For more information on the Joy of Christmas Light Display, please call 330-482-2282.