Join White House Fruit Farm for harvest season! The Market, Fall Gift Barn & Pumpkin Pavilion will be open Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm. The Fall Gift Barn is stocked with beautiful fall and holiday decor, gift ideas, family fun, apparel and more. The Pumpkin Pavilion is perfect for picking pumpkins, gourds, straw, corn stalks and more. Lutz Greenhouse is back with beautiful mums and fall décor too.
Additional activities will be held on the weekends September 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, October 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24:
- Farmville Fun kid’s play area – Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am-5:00pm, last wristband sold at 4:30pm. $5 for ages 2-15.
- Budgie Barn Experience – Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am-3:00pm, $2 per person cash only.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides – Saturday and Sunday, 11:00am-4:45pm, $5 per rider, young children on laps free.
- Petting Zoo – Sunday, September 12, 19, 26, October 10, 17, and 24, 11:00am-5:00pm, donation based.
- Concessions – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 11:00am-5:00pm. Cozé Coffee (opens earlier), Roasted corn and stuffed potatoes, Kettle Korn, Caramel/Candy apples every weekend. Additional food changing each weekend. In the market there are grab and go pepperoni rolls, and additional offerings from Ely’s To Go, and some of their own offerings on weekends.
- Music on the lawn stage – Saturday and Sunday, 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Fish food – by the pond dock, quarters needed.
Visit the White House Fruit Farm website or Facebook page for the latest news and information.