Car enthusiasts, fanatics and aficionados, you’ll want to hear this: The 32nd Annual Hot Rod Super Nationals will return to the Canfield Fairgrounds this July 5-7; and it will be better than ever. Here’s what you can expect to find at one of the Valley’s most popular annual auto events!
Lots of Cars
At the Hot Rod Super Nationals, expect to find thousands of hot rods, muscle cars and assorted street machines owned by both collectors and car buffs from across the country. You’ll come across stock and modified versions of cars like Camaros, Corvettes and Mustangs, to name a few. Visit the Hot Rod Super Nationals Facebook page to see photos of cars featured at last year’s event.
Special Events and Appearances
Not only do you have the chance to look at a wide variety of collectors’ cars, but you’ll also have access to several special events and appearances.
- Meet and greet with Dave Kindig and Kevin “KevDog” Schiele from B****in’ Rides
- Thunder Zone – custom and vintage motorcycles
- Dyno Wars – the production of eye-popping horsepower numbers put down at the wheels
- 50th Anniversary COPO Camaro – see one of only 69 models of the 50th Anniversary COPO Camaro
- Kid’s Town – family area with face painting, balloon artists and inflatables
- Optimus Prime & Bumblebee – the world’s first and only full-scale replica
- FMX Stunt Show – experience the explosion of suspense, thrill and danger of Freestyle Motocross
- Dave Rea (formerly of Graveyard Carz) – from the automotive reality show focused on restoring wrecked Mopar muscle cars
- Fast & Furious Car – see the actual 1970 Dodge Charger used in the movie Fast Five
Daily After Parties
Gates are open for the Hot Rod Super Nationals event July 5-7, from 8:00am-5:00pm. Anyone with a ticket is welcome to stay even longer for the After Party each day from 5:30pm-11:00pm, with 700+ parking spaces reserved for Hot Rod Super Nationals participants.
Admission is $10 per day or $20 for a 3 Day Pass. On Friday and Saturday, children 10 and under are free. On Sunday, children 12 and under are free. Military personnel, veterans, police, fire and EMS receive 10% off their ticket price. To receive the discount, simply present your ID at the event ticket window. All admission tickets grant access to that day’s event and After Party. Purchase your tickets ahead of time here.
- Parking is free
- Hot Rod Super Nationals happens rain or shine; no ticket refunds available
- Visitors may leave and return on the same day with a hand stamp
- While there will be a wide variety of food vendors at the fairgrounds, visitors are permitted to bring their own snacks (just no alcohol)
- Pets are not allowed at this event, with the exception of service animals