DeYor Performing Arts Center – Home of Youngstown Symphony Orchestra is also home to historic Edward W. Powers Auditorium and the Eleanor Beecher Flad Pavilion. Originally constructed by the Warner Brothers in 1931, this magnificent theater, was built by Harry, Jack and Albert Warner as a memorial to their brother Sam. Today it is home to the Youngstown Symphony Orchestra, which presents a full schedule of Masterworks and Pops concerts each season. Enjoy a concert surrounded by cinema house opulence of a bygone era.
The Eleanor Beecher Flad Pavilion includes the 600-seat Ford Family Recital Hall, with cutting edge acoustics for the presentation of live orchestral music, musical ensembles and choral productions. The Dana School of Music at Youngstown State University holds many performances at this facility. Overture Restaurant offers fine dining before and after major events.
260 West Federal Street
Youngstown, OH 44503